Provide a suggested price:
The Fiido L2 is not like a standard e-bike, at least not the one we are used to in the West. Instead, it adopts a design that has become hugely popular in East Asia, thanks to smaller wheels, moped-style suspension, a huge battery, and a seat for two.
There are many foldable e-bikes out there, but very few offer full suspension. The Fiido L2 has dual rear shock absorbers and a spring-loaded saddle that, when combined with a standard front suspension fork, ensure a pleasant ride even on dirt roads.
At nearly 1000Wh, that's double that of most entry-level e-bikes and three or four times that of many ultra-budget e-bike batteries.
In addition, it is designed for use with the C-pillar, which also has a padded seat. You can not only fasten a cargo box there, but also take a passenger with you. The downside is the lack of footrests, which honestly seems like an oversight to me. But the passenger can simply put their feet on the rear axle trunnions, which are in any case roughly where the pins should be.
The Fiido L2 also folds down to compact dimensions, which means you can easily place it in the trunk of a car or in the back seat, or you can carry it on a train or bus. Thanks to the foldable handlebars, frame and pedals, the bike can be squeezed into a convenient size for storage.
Fiido L2 specifications:
- Motor: Continuous 350W rear geared motor (which is surprisingly powerful)
- Maximum speed: 25 km / h (15 mph)
- Range: 80-130 km (50-80 miles) depending on throttle or assistant pedal.
- Battery: 48 V 20 Ah (960 Wh)
- Weight: 21 kg (59.5 lb)
- Tires: 14 "x 2.125"
- Frame: aluminum alloy
- Suspension: Front Spring Fork, Dual Rear Shocks (plus Spring Saddle)
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brakes
- Optional: LED display with battery indicator and PAS level indicator, front and rear LED lights, 3 PAS speed modes, electric horn, mobile phone holder with USB charger, fenders, rear pillar / bench, license plate holder
- Model: L2