Provide a suggested price:
Walnutt's Spectra Silver isn't your standard electric skateboard. Instead of a hand-held remote control, gravity shifting is used to control acceleration and deceleration.
While it may look like a typical skateboard, it has the most innovative (and weirdest) throttle and braking controls.
Weight control ... new
Most electric skateboards use a hand controller to control throttle and braking, leaving the steering to your liking. Lean to the left to go to the left and bend to the right to go to the right.
But Spectra Silver doesn't need a remote control - it uses deck pressure sensors to detect your forward and backward tilt.
When you lean forward, it accelerates. When you lean back, it slows down.
There is also a handheld remote for those who don't want to struggle with training their brain to control the board with a single body movement. As soon as I pulled out the remote, it was like night and day. Suddenly I started to go faster and more confidently, because I knew that I could always accelerate and brake reliably with one movement of my thumb.
- Range (2 battery packs) * Up to 20 km (12.4 miles)
- Top speed * Up to 30 km / h (18.6 mph)
- Engine No. 2
- Rated power 250W × 2
- Slope * Up to 25%
- IP56 waterproof level
- Working temperature -10 ~ 60 ° C (14 ~ 140 ° F)
- Maximum load 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Size 698 x 312 x 158 mm (27.5 x 12.3 x 6.2 inches)
- Weight 7.5 kg (16.5 lb)
- Material Magnesium
- 1 battery 25.2 V, 63 Wh
- Charging time 30 ~ 60 min.
- Charger input 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Charger output DC 29.4 V, 2 A
- Charging temperature. 0 ~ 40 ° C (32 ~ 104 ° F)
- Model: Silver